Based on all this, this is my strategy to go up in the ranking of power of the game. Using this strategy will not be the best of your Alliance – because you won’t be the best in the dungeons or in their events. You won’t be a desirable companion for storms, lava Islands or miserable cannons, so always go for stowaway, taking advantage of you other strongest players. However, you will be players totaling over in your Alliance because you will be who has more power. This singularity is of the most peculiar and those things that make this strategy game as suggestive.
My strategy is based on four rules:
- Resources are always invested in heroes, troops, magic or buildings of lower power. Taking advantage of each hop is increasingly expensive, prefer to cause five jumps of level a hero running and because using the same books of experience than a hop in my leading hero.
- 69 heroes. Gives it itself to that most are Druids and Paladins (say which more point climbs is the Ninja, by the way). But 69 heroes, for which you’ll have to expand slots accommodate up to 70, which is the maximum, is absolutely necessary. And all must raise their level.
- Magic, troops and buildings feature. Though you may believe it or not that they do not add too much, having the ten powers of magic to level 5, 15 types of troops also 5 and the buildings at the maximum level (before 20, now 30) sum. And adds enough to the table average advance several hundred pages of coup or more.
- An order for doing things. As I work, I have family and other hobbies (this blog is good proof of this) don’t have much time to play, so I follow a particular order of this Castle Clash Hack tool preference when it comes to what to do in the game. The order of preference is based on what makes me go faster:
Always game – or almost-
- Missions. I take 5 to 15 minutes. It requires full attention to the game. In my level can already do 10 duties to raise, as well as some fragments (between 15 and 200), logos (between 5,000 and 10,000), some gems (between 5 and 20), any baba and many books of experience (14 purples). I try to make a batch in the morning and another at night (maximum would be 3 daily batches – with 8 hour waits between each block-). Missions they will be important until all my heroes are above 140 (and I still only 19 of 70). I usually spend gems here to save me time.
- Challenges – Be monsters-. Takes me just a minute to launch one, N-tier (I can do until the level P, but I do that won with 99% probability). I always leave one to do if I plan to do missions in less than two hours. An N-tier challenge gives me 60 fragments and between 100,000 and 800,000 points of experience which are allocated proportionally among 6 heroes of the bases and 15 towers heroes. Many do not use heroes in the towers (garrison) to derive more experience to their main heroes in the challenges, but I’ve said that my interest is the level up lower – I focus on having a good average. In my towers are always the weakest heroes. With stronger heroes could play challenges of higher level and get better rewards, but I compensated him playing often. If I’m drinking coffee, made a challenge. If I have 10 minutes dead, all having done (are renewed every 2 hours).
- Lost Kingdom. I try to collect blue gems consistently and play small battles to accumulate resources. I don’t compete by altars, cornered by players with stronger than my own heroes and almost never fight against the devil. Blue gems the you use to climb the pinnacles to the heroes. Until the Red gems I convert them into gems blue if I not invest them in raising the level of the Crystal mines. It takes me about 5 or 10 minutes play.
- Expeditions. Every day I try to make them, the 10, because they give merits to shop you can buy resources that facilitate you life in various parts of the game – especially in the missions, in addition to directly buy fragments (to buy more essences), essences (to raise the primary skill level) and books of experience (to raise the level of the hero). Expeditions also add abundant honor badges, needed to take the step to the next block of levels in the heroes (which go from 20 to 20 and is represented by a star and a number). Once a day, 15 minutes of play.
Usually, if gives me time when I play
- Lost battle field. It allows me to collect prestige that allows me to buy new runes which, in turn, allow me to raise the level of certain secondary skills. Once a day, 10 minutes of play.
- Storms. Level 4. To collect fragments. It is also true of level 3 (fragments and essences). Or if not get even 2 (essences and books of experience) or 1 (books of experience). 5 minutes each storm. Time-consuming in shuffle mode so the best is to play with your Alliance mates, especially if they are stronger than you.
- Miserable Canon. Only if I’m bored, I don’t know what to do and you made a good time to play – I have done all of the above. Does the same as the lost Kingdom (blue gems and Red gems, as well as fragments of pinnacles to enable the second skill, which by the way, has no influence on the overall power of your Castle). You have it or it is not useful in combat, but not paramount.
Almost never or very rarely
- Lava island. I have not tried yet.
- Black holes. I only do them when missions require it to me. It requires too much time for a somewhat miserable rewards. I have only tried to overcome those who were required to level up to the heroes.
- Raids. Which only require me missions. Or if I need gold or mana for buildings or when climbing troops or magic.
- Sand. Almost never. It requires too much attention to remain constantly among the top 1,000. Left win 480 logos a day easily obtained elsewhere in the game.
- Challenges – test of Heroes. Only when the missions require me because I have not surpassed the level 13 and still only won 99% of the time in 6, so the rewards are slim. The best in sand will look in the test of Heroes. Above level 12 the rewards begin to have some interest if you play them regularly, because then if they add logos and occasionally gems.
In summary, so para que quede it is clear. (1) this way of playing you climb in the ranking but sacrificing size. For which the size is something important (most) I recommend you follow super-vitaminando its elite of heroes. For those who stand out and be the first is the goal (the minority) we recommend you to have a good half – know how to use it well. (2) you’ll be less notable players of your Alliance, but when you go climbing, will be of the heavier contributions to its power and consequently to its position in the ranking of alliances – everyone wants to be in the 5 first, be Eternity, Bope, Asgar, legends or Tsunami-. If you sacrifice your fame you raise your Alliance. You decide. (3) this strategy works because few use it. If I’m in position 72, page 8 (today, right now when I’m writing), elbowing me with elite players having heroes to 160 7/10 82 while that my around only to see 180 9/10 90 and upwards is precisely why, because my power is equal to theirs, but is divided – which allows me to save time fast – arriving. Only remains to me take to the level 140 to 19 heroes and then start to super vitaminar, what I will launch – calculus I – positions between page 3 and page 4. A from there… just the final climb.
Note 1: The issue of buying gems. They don’t really lack in this way to play but the majority of those who are up and are enviciados, me included, buy, if falls some tremendous hero, especially new ones. It is inevitable. It is pure digital collections. But you don’t need them in this type of strategy. You only need to have 69 heroes in your 70 slots, but they can be perfectly 50 Paladins. My recommendation is that you accumulate them for two things: buy time – shortening the waiting time in buildings, troops, or magic-level rise; or, to see if you get a secondary skill better (levels 5/5 or 5/8 rise more power than a 3/5, for example, regardless of the skill – what matters is the number of the level-).
Note 2: It is, when you have empty slots can go trying their luck rolleando gems, but despise not no hero of legend because it is repeated. What will! Add it and upload it for power along with the rest. You see the results! Another thing, while you get heroes of legends, fills all slots with heroes of elite or ordinary. But having them filled and all with similar levels. Then you will be replacing them – the legend rise more than other categories of heroes-. The slots cost you 50 gems or purchases with merits in the store.
Note 3: Patience – or what is the same, often – plays and enjoys the travel – or beating your rivals.
(If you helped, thanks for the comments, that suits the mood. If it has not served you put in the comments that you do not share or your own strategies, following readers can not only read this piece of Testament but your contributions. This is what makes it fun to play, we play many. And we share it.)